Backup existing installation
Ensure you have backed up your EWA installation before proceeding.
Upgrade the installation
Download the latest version of EWA from our website.
- Extract the zip file to a temporary location.
- Stop the whole site or specific application pool in IIS to take the site offline.
- Browse to the location of your EWA installation in windows explorer and remove all of the files except the App_Data folder and the appsettings.json file.
- Copy all files from the temporary location into the installation directory.
- Click Replace the files in the destination if prompted.
- Start the whole site or specific application pool back up to bring the site back online.
Confirm the upgrade was a success
Browse to the site within IIS.
- Check the version number at the bottom of the page matches the version you installed.