Problems connecting to the EzeScan Authority Server
If the following message appears it means that the EzeScan PC cannot connect to the Authority service.
- The operator can click the Continue button to get into EzeScan to change the licensing parameters.
Please perform the following checks.
- Confirm that the EzeScan Authority Server is running
- Check that there are no firewall issues connecting to the server and/or port.
- A good test is to use the telnet command (e.g. telnet hostname port)
This example shows a connection failure.
If the connection is open it will return a blank screen.
Possible Licensing Errors
The following error will display if the limit of maximum concurrent sessions have been reached or if there is a problem with the license.
- If you are finding that you are running out of licenses please contact EzeScan or your reseller to purchase additional concurrent licenses.
- If you are finding that no users can connect, it may be an issue with the license file on the Authority server.
- Please check that the hostname and or domain name has not changed.
- Load the EzeScan client (click Continue past the message) select Admin -> licensing, click Server and press the Get Info button.
- The Server details will show.
- Please confirm with EzeScan support or your reseller that the server name details are identical to what was requested when purchasing your concurrent license.